Friday, June 13, 2014 - Michigan Community Dental Clinics
Oral Surgery Techniques for the Dental Practitioner
Speaker: Norman Betts, DDS, MS and David Sturtz, DDS, MBA
Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Where: The H Hotel, MIdland
CE Credits: 6 (includes one hour of pain management)
Contact: Cheryl Tackett, 231-547-7638
Registration: DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
This instructional lecture series is designed to provide information to enhance the knowledge and practice patterns of the non-oral and maxillofacial surgeon dental practitioner. The program will include:
- review and update on local anesthesia;
- review and update on nitrous oxide analgesia;
- techniques of simple and surgical extraction;
- management of impacted teeth;
- oral antibiotics, “which one to use?”;
- dental-alveolar surgical technique; and
- Biopsy technique and management of benign lesions.
Dr. Betts and Dr. Sturtz are in the private practice of oral and maxillofacial surgery in Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Plymouth and Ypsilanti.