The Michigan Dental Association Foundation has announced its student scholarship awardees for 2014-15.
The MDA Foundation provides much-needed financial support to students in Michigan enrolled in dental, dental hygiene, and dental assisting programs. As the cost of dental education continues to increase, scholarships help to defray expenses for those students who qualify, based on academic record, community service, leadership, and financial need.
Each year the MDA Foundation awards its Robert Mitus Scholarship, John G. Nolen Scholarship, George L. Bletsas Scholarship, and Bill Schumann Scholarship to outstanding students.
The students in our schools today are the dental professionals and leaders of tomorrow. Financial support now can help build a lifetime of success. The MDA Foundation is able to continue these effective dental student programs, thanks to your generous support.
You Can Help
Each year the MDA Foundation awards its Robert Mitus Scholarship, John G. Nolen Scholarship, George L. Bletsas Scholarship, and Bill Schumann Scholarship to outstanding students in dentistry, dental hygiene, and dental assisting. Generous donations from you help make funding for these scholarships possible. Would you like to help?
Robert Mitus Scholarships
D3 Dental Students
- Allison Everett, University of Michigan
- Kaitrin Kramer, University of Michigan
- Eric Tye, University of Michigan
- My Yang, University of Michigan
- Nerissa Boland, Grand Rapids Community College
- Cassady Frank, Baker College of Port Huron
- Jazette Laughlin, Baker College of Port Huron
- Keri Schneider, Northwestern Michigan College
- Mayra Hurtado, dental hygiene student, Kellogg Community College
- Megan Selis, dental hygiene student, Lansing Community College
John G. Nolen Scholarship
- Spencer Crouch, D3 student, University of Michigan
Bill Schumann Scholarship
- Alex Givens, D4 student, University of Detroit Mercy
MDA Insurance & Financial Group Scholarship
- Jessica Schwarz Delgado, D4 student, University of Michigan
Apply for a Scholarship
The Michigan Dental Association Foundation awards scholarships annually to dental, dental hygiene and dental assisting students. We believe that the people of Michigan deserve exceptional dental health professionals. If you're interested in applying for a Michigan Dental Foundation scholarship, click on the link below.