Great Weather, Turnout Highlight Foundation Golf Outing
Fantastic weather and a large turnout were the stories for the 14th Annual Michigan Dental Association Foundation Golf Outing, held May 8 at Indianwood Golf and Country Club in Lake Orion, Mich.
It was a day of fantastic golf, friendship, food and fun for the 94 golfers participating in the event.
The first place Scramble honors at this year's golf outing went to the foursome of Bob Tremblay, DDS, Christopher Tremblay, Nancy Maier, and Ann Fisher. The first-place “Best Ball” foursome was made up of Daniel Burns, DDS; Sami Ubaydi, DDS; Mark Dylewski, DDS; and Jim Berner.
In the individual contests, the "Longest Drive" winners were Christopher Tremblay and Pat Boyle, with Dan Simmons, DDS and Bruce Ryding, DDS winning the "Closest to the Pin" contests.
The event raised nearly $31.000, which will support the Foundation’s efforts in providing scholarships to students in dental health related careers, dental health education programs and access to care programs for the underserved.
The Foundation would like to thank the many sponsors, without whom the outing would not be a success. Sponsors of the 2015 golf outing were:
- Art Craft Display
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Frankenmuth Insurance
- Great Expressions
- Patterson Dental
- Plante & Moran, PLLC
Special Hole Sponsors
- Comerica Healthcare Profession Group
- Kerr, Russell and Weber, PLC
- MDA Insurance and Financial Group
- Oakland County Dental Society
- Pro2 Solutions
- TH Eifert
- West Michigan District Dental Society
- Alerus Retirement Solutions
- BNY Mellon
- Susan H. Carron, DDS, MS
- Casady Refining Services Inc.
- Comerica Merchant Services
- MDA Past Presidents
- Merry, Farnen & Ryan, PC
- Muskegon District Dental Society
- Peak Practice Transitions, LLC
- Rehmann Healthcare Management Advisors
- RWC Advocacy
- Transworld Systems